Joecat's Waste of Bandwidth

Thursday, December 13, 2001

On the night of Dec 5th, I had a dream that I was attending a memorial for the massacre at L'Ecole Polytechnique. There was a boy there who didn't understand what the big deal was, why there were so many people there for something that happened so long ago, so far away. In my dream I felt a very deep understanding of the significance of the event and carefully explained it to the boy. I explained that it was important because it was something that should never have happened, and we must remember it so that we can prevent it from ever happening again, and to be aware of problems in society that may have contributed to it. The boy understood and nodded and I was relieved.

I woke the next morning and wondered why I would dream such a thing and then I remembered that it was the anniversary of the attack, December 6. I hadn't seen or read anything about it in the news earlier. I think my subconscious brought it up to remind me. I found that very strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home