Joecat's Waste of Bandwidth

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Random Post

Not much to say, just a shout out to A who thinks I don't post anymore.

I've been back at work for just over 1 year now, and it has managed to consume my life. I need to dig out of this hole and get my life back.

The early frosts last week might have taken some plants in my garden. I'll just have to see. I left some indoor plants outside too, and some are looking a little worse for wear. It was frickin' cold! Cold enough to form ice 3mm thick. Not a common October occurence in Vancouver.

All of the summer and fall fun stuff has come and gone. I did manage to get out to VIFF once, go see Flugtag, and attend AppleFest. Craft fair season has begun, and I'm looking forward to going to the Circle Craft and the Nikkei craft fairs.

I bought some used telemark skis and boots at the Snow Show last week; ran a rather unimpressive 9.5K race, losing my chip in the process; and got pressured into entering the First Half.

After a week break from cat sitting for the Watercats, I had to cat-sit for my cat. Nancy sez it doesn't count as catsitting if it is my own cat, but the cat lives with my parents, whereas I don't. Two days before my parents came home, my cat went missing. I searched, called the shelters, and delivered flyers, but I was really at a loss -- my cat wouldn't get lost, so I really feared the worst. It turns out, a neighbour saw him sneezing, and thought he had a cold, so brought him in from damp. I think they fed him tuna, so he just decided to stay a few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home