Joecat's Waste of Bandwidth

Wednesday, January 16, 2002

I just went to Cypress for the first time this season. It was so awesome to be back. The mountain was a little unfamiliar because of all the changes. There is a new huge tent for equipment rentals, and two highspeed quad chairlifts have replaced the rope tow and the old dual Eagle chair. Quite kick-ass. There hasn't been much new snow in the last little while and the weather has been really warm (up to +13 degrees C!) but the skiing was still good -- a couple inches of fluffy stuff on solid ice. You just had to watch out for the patches of exposed ice. Maybe I'm just excited because I haven't been skiing in so long.

Oh yeah, my time to climb 48 floors of the Wall Center was just under 15 minutes. I haven't been training so I took my time and took lots of water breaks. The fastest time was 5m20!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home