Joecat's Waste of Bandwidth

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Welcome Mattias!



M & C gave birth to their first child last week!
I'm super excited -- I've known M since 8th grade, and she is the first of my closest high school buddies to have a baby. (We're all late bloomers.) Makes me *almost* an aunt. Well, at least in the Filipino/Italian/Chinese traditions all close friends of your parents are aunts or uncles!

Of course, M&C are really excited too.


I'm off to Italy (!) for a week on Saturday. Pete's going for work, so he's flying me on points so I can hang out in Rome for a few days, and then we'll rent a car and drive to the coast. No definite plans yet. I've been too busy with work to pack or even think about the trip. I'll probably be reading the guide books on the plane. We might visit, the Almafi coast, Positano, Capri, or we migh just stick to the small towns.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home