Joecat's Waste of Bandwidth

Monday, January 21, 2002

Saturday was our high school's 11th year reunion (we were a little late in having it). I can't say that I enjoyed myself immensely, I was glad to go because if I hadn't, I would have regretted it, as Mary suggested. I had a pleasant conversation with many people there, though most of those people I never talked to throughout 5 years of high school, or in the last 10 years, and probably won't talked to again unless I just happen to run into them. There were a few people I was happy to see and they filled me in on their lives and on the lives of other people they still see. Oh, I wish there were more people there, but I think I'll make an effort to contact the people that I missed not seeing.

The most surprising was not who was married, or who had children, but the fact that EVERYONE LOOKED THE SAME!!! I guess it is a good thing...

Oh yeah, big news...Chris and Nancy are engaged!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home